Armoured cable with double steel or aluminium tape armour.
POWERHARD® RVFV-K cable is especially suitable for fixed installations that may be subject to mechanical aggression. It is highly recommended for use in installations where the presence of rodents could imply a threat to the cable (such as warehouses, production plants and agricultural facilities). At the same time, its use is recommended for street lighting installations.
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605.
LOW VOLTAGE 0,6/1kV
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Reduced emission of halogens. Chlorine <15%.
Impact resistance: AG4 High severity.
Minimum bending radius: x10 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 90ºC.
temperature: 250ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD7 Immersion
IEC 60502-1 – UNE 21123-2
Meter by meter marking.
National norm / European:
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE).
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 1 x natural
- 2 x Blue + Brown
- 3 G Blue + Brown + Yellow/green
- 3 x Brown + Black + Grey
- 3 x + 1 x Brown + Black + Grey+ Blue (reduced cross section)
- 4 G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green
- 4 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue
- 5 G Brown + Black + Grey + Blue + Yellow/green
- 6 G or more conductors: Black numbered + Yellow/green.
- 3. Armour bedding
- 4. Armour
- Double steel or aluminium tape armour. Aluminium armour is used in single-core cables to avoid parasite currents that may overheat the cable. Steel tape is used in the multicore cables.
- 5. Outer sheath
- Flexible PVC, black colour.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.