Universal cable for power transmission
POWERHARD RV U-1000 R2V cable has been specially designed for low voltage industrial-type connections, urban grids, building installations, etc. It can be buried or installed in a tube as well as outdoors without requiring additional protection. Lastly, the POWERHARD® RV / U-1000 R2V cable can withstand damp conditions including total immersion in water (AD7).
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605 and NF-C 32-323.
LOW VOLTAGE 0,6/1kV
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Reduced emission of halogens. Chlorine <15%.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 90ºC.
temperature: 250ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD7 Immersion
IEC 60502-1 / UNE 21123-2 / NF C 32-321
Meter by meter marking.
National norm / European:
UNE-EN 60332-1 / NF C 32-070 (C2)
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 1 (up to 4 mm2) or class 2 (from 6 mm2) based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 1 x Natural
- 2 x Blue + Brown
- 3G Blue + Brown + Yellow/Green
- 3x Brown + Black + Grey
- 4G Brown + Black + Grey+ Yellow/Green
- 4x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue
- 5 G Brown + Black + Grey + Blue + Yellow/green
- 3. Outer sheath
- Flexible PVC, black colour.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.