The harmonised oil resistant control cable
FLEXTEL 140 H05VV5-F CNOMO Is a flexible cable for mobile service. Suitable for the interconnection of parts of machines used for manufacturing purposes including machine tools. The cables are resistant to mineral oils and cutting liquids, but are not designed for continuous inmersion in oil. They are intended for use inside buildings. Where the cables are not required to move in use, installation in conduit is advised. Not suitable for buried installation.
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
Grease & mineral oils resistance: Good.
LOW VOLTAGE 300/500 V
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: 3 x cable Ø (Ø cable < 12 mm2). 4 x cable Ø (Ø cable >12 mm2)
Maximum service temperature: 60ºC.
temperature: 150ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: 5ºC.
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
EN 50525-2-51 / IEC 60227-7
Meter by meter marking.
National norm / European:
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- PVC insulation, type TI2 according to EN 50363-3.
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 2x black numbered
- 3 or more conductors black numbered + green/yellow
- 3. Outer sheath
- PVC outer sheath, type TM5 according to EN 50363-4-1; grey colour. Oil resistant.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.