Flexible 0,6/1kV control cable.
FLEXTEL® VV-K cable is suitable for fixed installations with complex layouts where flexible cables are required. It is also ideal for connecting motors or frequency converters. The characteristics of the outer sheath material make this cable extremely versatile as it provides a high level of protection in all types of environments.
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605.
LOW VOLTAGE 0,6/1kV
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Reduced emission of halogens. Chlorine <15%.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 70ºC (HD) / 90ºC (UL).
temperature: 160ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
IEC 60502-1 / UNE 21123-1
Meter by meter marking.
National norm / European:
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Flexible PVC.
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 1 x Natural
- 2 x Brown + Blue
- 3 G Brown + Blue + Yellow/green
- 3 x Brown + Black +Blue
- 3 x + 1 Brown + Black + Black + Blue (reduced cross section)
- 4 G Brown + Black + Blue + Yellow/green
- 4 x Brown + Black + Black + Blue
- 5 G Brown + Black + Black + Blue + Yellow/green
- 6 or more conductors Black numbered+ Yellow/green
- Other identifications are possible on request.
- 3. Outer sheath
- Flexible PVC outer sheath, black colour. Other colours available on request.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.