Flexible screened PVC cable, for safe signal transmission.
SCREENFLEX® 110 VC4V-K is a screened control cable. It is used in all types of signal transmission connections where the voltage induced by an exterior electromagnetic field may affect the signal transmitted. Its most common applications are: control circuits, electronic equipment connections, computer systems, etc.
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605.
LOW VOLTAGE 300/500 V
Fire non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-3 and IEC 60332-3 (only grey outer sheath).
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Reduced emission of halogens. Chlorine <15%.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 70ºC.
temperature: 160ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
CONSTRUCTION PRODUCT REGULATION
Eca (Black outer sheath) y Cca-s3,d2,a3 (Grey outer sheath)
Electric fields resistant.
Meter by meter marking.
IEC 60332-1 / IEC 60332-3
National norm / European:
UNE-EN 60332-1 / UNE-EN 60332-3
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Flexible PVC.
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 1 x natural
- 2 x Blue + Brown
- 3 x Blue + Black + Brown
- 3 G Blue + Brown + Yellow/green
- 4 G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green
- 4 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue
- 5 G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green + Blue
- 6 G Black numbered + Yellow/green.
- Other identifications (JZ, OZ, J, Z) are available on request.
- 3. Screen
- Aluminium-polyester tape screen with overlapping tinned copper braid, ensuring full screening coverage.
- 4. Outer sheath
- Flexible PVC, black or grey colour (grey for fire non-propagation). The ripcord allows you to gently tear the outer-sheath allowing you to gently peel it away without damaging the screen.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.