Flexible screened PVC cable, 1 kV, for safe signal transmission.
SCREENFLEX® 200 VC4V-K is a screened power supply and control cable. It is used in power supply connections to minimize the generation of electromagnetic fields, in order to protect nearby electronic equipment or signal cables.
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605.
LOW VOLTAGE 0.6/1KV
Fire non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-3 and IEC 60332-3 (only grey outer sheath).
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Reduced emission of halogens. Chlorine <15%.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 70ºC.
temperature: 160ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
IEC 60502-1 / UNE 21123-1
Electric fields resistant.
Meter by meter marking.
IEC 60332-1 / IEC 60332-3
National norm / European:
UNE-EN 60332-1 / UNE-EN 60332-3
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Flexible PVC.
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 1 x natural
- 2 x Brown + Blue
- 3 x Brown + Black + Grey
- 3G Blue + Brown + Yellow/green
- 3 x + 1 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue (reduced cross section)
- 4 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue
- 5 G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green + Blue
- 6 G Black numbered + Yellow/green.
- Other identifications (JZ, OZ, J, Z) are available on request.
- 3. Screen
- Aluminium-polyester tape screen with overlapping tinned copper braid, ensuring full screening coverage.
- 4. Outer sheath
- Flexible PVC, black or grey colour (grey for fire non-propagation). The ripcord allows you to gently tear the outer-sheath allowing you to gently peel it away without damaging the screen.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.