Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605.
LOW VOLTAGE 0.6/1KV
Fire non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-3 and IEC 60332-3 (only grey outer sheath).
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Reduced emission of halogens. Chlorine <15%.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 70ºC.
temperature: 160ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
IEC 60502-1 / UNE 21123-1
CONSTRUCTION PRODUCT REGULATION
Eca (Black outer sheath) y Cca-s3,d2,a3 (Grey outer sheath)
Electric fields resistant.
Meter by meter marking.
IEC 60332-1 / IEC 60332-3
National norm / European:
UNE-EN 60332-1 / UNE-EN 60332-3
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Flexible PVC.
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 1 x natural
- 2 x Brown + Blue
- 3 x Brown + Black + Grey
- 3G Blue + Brown + Yellow/green
- 3 x + 1 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue (reduced cross section)
- 4 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue
- 5 G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green + Blue
- 6 G Black numbered + Yellow/green.
- Other identifications (JZ, OZ, J, Z) are available on request.
- 3. Screen
- Aluminium-polyester tape screen with overlapping tinned copper braid, ensuring full screening coverage.
- 4. Outer sheath
- Flexible PVC, black or grey colour (grey for fire non-propagation). The ripcord allows you to gently tear the outer-sheath allowing you to gently peel it away without damaging the screen.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.