Flexible cable for connecting small electrical appliances.
TOPFLEX® VV-F H05VV-F cable has been specially designed for connecting small home appliances such as vacuum cleaners, washing machines, refrigerators, etc. It is recommended for household installations and can also be used for light mobile services. These cables are also suitable for fixed applications in furniture, wall partitions, and in hollow spaces of prefabricated building parts.
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
LOW VOLTAGE 300/500 V
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Reduced emission of halogens. Chlorine <15%.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: 3 x cable Ø (Ø cable < 12 mm2). 4 x cable Ø (Ø cable >12 mm2)
Maximum service temperature: 60ºC.
temperature: 150ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: 5ºC.
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
Temporary site installations.
Available in rolls (lengths of 50 and 100 m) and drums.
EN 50525-2-11 / IEC 60227-5
CONSTRUCTION PRODUCT REGULATION
Meter by meter marking.
National norm / European:
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Flexible PVC.
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 2x Brown + Blue
- 3G Brown + Blue + Yellow/green
- 4G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green
- 5G Brown + Black + Grey + Blue + Yellow/green
- 3. Outer sheath
- Flexible PVC. Standard colours are grey, white and black. Other colours available on request.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.