Flexible instrumentation screened cable.
TOPDATA® VHOV-K (PAR-POS) & VOV-K (POS) is a flexible screened cable for signalling and control on industrial machinery facilities. The overall screen (VOV-K) and individual (per pair) and overall screen (VHOV-K) make them especially suitable for areas where electrical noise protection is required.
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
LOW VOLTAGE 300/500 V
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Reduced emission of halogens. Chlorine <15%.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 70ºC.
temperature: 160ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
Electric fields resistant.
Meter by meter marking.
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Flexible PVC.
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 2 conductors each unit numbered (black + blue)
- Other colours available on request
- 3. Cabling
- Stranded Conductors in pairs.
- 4. Individual screen
- Individual polyester (per pair) composed by on aluminum / polyester tape with 100% coverage + tinned copper drain wire.
- 5. Assembly of cores
- Cabled in concentric layers.
- 6. Overall Screen
- Aluminum / polyester tape with 100% coverage + tinned copper drain wire.
- 7. Outer sheath
- Flexible PVC sheath, black color. The ripcord allows you to gently tear the outer-sheath allowing you to gently peel it away without damaging the screen.
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.