Halogen free (LSZH) screened power cable.
TOXFREE ZH RC4Z1-K AS is a screened LSZH safety cable. In case of fire, it does not emit toxic or corrosive gases, thereby protecting public health and avoiding any possible damage to electronic equipment. For this reason, its use is highly recommended for public places and for all installations where it is necessary avoid to electric interference of nearby circuits .
Chemical & Oil resistance: Acceptable.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605.
LOW VOLTAGE 0,6/1kV
Fire non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-3 and IEC 60332-3.
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Low corrosive gases emission based on UNE-EN 60754-2 and IEC 60754-2.
Low smoke emission based on UNE-EN 61034 and IEC 61034.: Light transmittance > 60%
LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) based on UNE-EN 60754-1 and IEC 60754-1.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 90ºC.
temperature: 250ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
IEC 60502-1 / UNE 21123-4
Electric fields resistant.
Meter by meter marking.
IEC 60332-1 / IEC 60332-3 / IEC 60754-1 / IEC 60754-2 / IEC 61034
National norm / European:
UNE-EN 60332-1 / UNE-EN 60332-3 / UNE-EN 50267-1 / UNE-EN 50267-2 / UNE-EN 61034
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 1 x natural
- 2 x Blue + Brown
- 3 G Blue + Brown + Yellow/green
- 3 x Brown+ Black+ Grey
- 4 G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green
- 4 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue
- 5 G Brown + Black + Grey + Blue + Yellow/green
- 6 G or more conductors: Black numbered + Yellow/green.
- 3. Screen
- Coverage of 100% composed by aluminium-polyester tape and tinned copper braid.
- 4. Outer sheath
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) polyolefin. Green colour, non-toxic and fire retardant. The ripcord allows you to gently tear the outer-sheath allowing you to gently peel it away without damaging the screen.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.