Flexible and halogen free (LSZH) power cable for public places.
TOXFREE RZ1-K AS is a LSZH safety cable. In the event of fire, it does not emit toxic gases, nor does it give off corrosive gases, avoiding any possible damage to people or electronic equipment. For these reasons it is highly recommended for use in public places such as: hospitals, schools, museums, airports, bus terminals, shopping malls, offices, laboratories, etc.
Chemical & Oil resistance: Acceptable.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605.
LOW VOLTAGE 0,6/1kV
Fire non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-3 and IEC 60332-3.
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Low corrosive gases emission based on UNE-EN 60754-2 and IEC 60754-2.
Low smoke emission based on UNE-EN 61034 and IEC 61034.: Light transmittance > 60%
LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) based on UNE-EN 60754-1 and IEC 60754-1.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 90ºC.
temperature: 250ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
- KEMA KEUR
Available in rolls (lengths of 50 and 100 m) and drums.
CONSTRUCTION PRODUCT REGULATION
B2ca s1a, d1, a1
IEC 60502-1 / UNE 21123-4
IEC 60332-1 / IEC 60332-3 / IEC 60754-1 / IEC 60754-2 / IEC 61034
Meter by meter marking.
National norm / European:
UNE-EN 60332-1 / UNE-EN 60332-3 / UNE-EN 50267-1 / UNE-EN 50267-2 / UNE-EN 61034
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 1 x Natural
- 2 x Blue + Brown
- 3 G Blue + Brown + Yellow/green
- 3 x Brown + Black + Grey
- 3 x + 1 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue (reduced cross section)
- 4 G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green
- 4 x Brown + Black + Grey + Blue
- 5 G Brown + Black + Grey + Blue + Yellow/green
- 6 G or more conductors: Black numbered + Yellow/green.
- 3. Outer sheath
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) polyolefin. Green colour, non-toxic and fire retardant.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.