Flexible EMC LSZH screened cable for Variable Frequency Drive cables (VFD cables).
TOXFREE ZH ROZ1-K AS VFD EMC 0,6/1kV cable has been specially designed for Variable Frequency Drive Motors and installations where it is necessary to limit the effects of electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Chemical & Oil resistance: Good.
LOW VOLTAGE 0.6/1 KV
Fire non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-3 and IEC 60332-3.
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
Low corrosive gases emission based on UNE-EN 60754-2 and IEC 60754-2.
Low smoke emission based on UNE-EN 61034 and IEC 61034.: Light transmittance > 60%
LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) based on UNE-EN 60754-1 and IEC 60754-1.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x10 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 90ºC.
temperature: 250ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Water resistance: AD5 Jets.
- ABS (in progres)
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
IEC 60502-1 / IEC 60092-353
Electric fields resistant.
Meter by meter marking.
IEC 60332-1 / IEC 60332-3 / IEC 60754-1 / IEC 60754-2 / IEC 61034
National norm / European:
UNE-EN 60332-1 / UNE-EN 60332-3-22 / UNE-EN 50267-1 / UNE-EN 61034
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Grounding Conductor
- The grounding conductor is divided into three conductors; the equivalent cross section is approximately 50% of the section of the phase conductor.
- 3. Insulation
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 4G grey + brown + black + yellow/green (up to 4 mm2)
- 3x + 3G grey + brown + black + yellow/green (3 x) (from 6 mm2 onwards)
- 4. Screen
- Aluminium-polyester tape screen, helically placed over the insulated conductors. Over the tape there is a tinned copper braid screen. The tape and the braid act as a double screen to cut out all of the the electromagnetic interference.The screen has a cover of 100% and its total section is approximately 10% of one of the conductors.
- 5. Outer sheath
- Polyolefin LSZH outer sheath, black colour. The ripcord allows you to gently tear the outer-sheath allowing you to gently peel it away without damaging the screen.
Other cables with similar properties
TOXFREE ZH ROZ1-K (AS) VFD EMC 1,8/3 kV
3kV flexible EMC LSZH screened cable for Variable Frequency Drive cables (VFD cables).
POWERFLEX PLUS YmVK mb ss XV-F2
The universal cable for power transmission with improved fire proof properties.
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.