Cables for submersed pumps and drinking water
XDRINK® 0.6/1 kV is a flexible cable suitable for being permanently submerged, such as: submerged pumps for drinking water, wells and aquariums. It is also suitable for lighting systems, filtering and swimming pool’s cleaning. Finally , its use is recommended in electrical installations for the production, processing and preservation of food and beverage systems. Submersible (up to 600 meters deep) .
Chemical & Oil resistance: Excellent.
LOW VOLTAGE 0,6/1kV
Low corrosive gases emission based on UNE-EN 60754-2 and IEC 60754-2.
LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) based on UNE-EN 60754-1 and IEC 60754-1.
For deep wells.
For drinking water.
For submerged pumps.
Submersible up to 600 metres depth.
Water presence: AD8 submerged.
Impact resistance: AG2 Medium severity.
Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
Maximum service temperature: 90ºC.
temperature: 250ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations)
Aquarium and fishponds.
Meter by meter marking.
- 1. Conductor
- Electrolytic copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Insulation
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE).
- The standard identification of insulated conductors is the following:
- 3 x Brown+ Black+ Grey
- 4 G Brown + Black + Grey + Yellow/green
- 3. Lay-up
- Insulated conductors are placed side by side in parallel arrangement. On request, Xdrink is also available in a round version.
- 4. Outer sheath
- Flexible polyolefin, blue colour.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.