Aluminium Medium Voltage cable, HEPR insulation, halogen free, flame non-propagator.
X-VOLT® HEPRZ1(S) Aluminium cable for the transmission and distribution of electricity in a medium voltage network. Halogen-free cable with low smoke emission and no flame propagation properties. Safety cable (S).
Minimum bending radius: x15 cable diameter.
UV Resistant: UNE 211605.
MEDIUM VOLTAGE 12/20 kV and 18/30 kV.
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1.
Halogen free: based on UNE-EN 50267.
Low smoke emission based on UNE-EN 61034.
Maximum service temperature: 105ºC.
temperature: 250ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -15ºC
UNE-HD 620-9E (type 9E-4).
Meter by meter marking.
- 1. Conductor
- Aluminium conductor, class 2, based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- 2. Internal semiconductor
- Screen over the conductor, made of thermosetting semiconductor material.
- 3. Insulation
- High module ethylene propylene rubber (HEPR), in dry atmosphere catenary tube, through a triple layer extrusion process. Lead-Free version available on request.
- 4. External semiconductor
- Screen over the insulation, made of thermosetting and strippable semiconductor material.
- 5. Metallic screen
- Screen of copper wires and copper tape, with a minimum cross-section of 16m2.
- 6. Separator
- Polyester tape completely covering the screen to facilitate the stripping of the outer sheath. Optionally, substituted by hygroscopic tape (cables with longitudinal sealing type -OL and -2OL).
- 7. External sheath
- External sheath of fire-retardant and halogen-free polyolefin, red colour with two grey bands.
Other cables with similar properties
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.