Aluminium Medium Voltage cable, XLPE insulation, in compliance with American Standards.
X-VOLT MV-90 Aluminium cable for the transmission and distribution of electricity in a medium voltage network. Halogen free. Manufactured in compliance with the prescribed standards for the American market.
MEDIUM VOLTAGE 5 kV / 8 kV / 15 kV / 25 kV / 35 kV.
Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1.
Maximum service temperature: 90ºC.
temperature: 250ºC (max. 5 s).
Minimum service temperature: -15ºC
Minimum bending radius: x15 cable diameter.
Meter by meter marking.
- 1. Conductor
- Copper conductor, class B based on ICEA S-93-639.
- 2. Internal semiconductor
- Screen over the conductor, made of thermosetting semiconductor material.
- 3 Insulation
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), in dry atmosphere catenary tube, through a triple layer extrusion process.
- 4. External semiconductor
- Screen over the insulation, made of thermosetting and strippable semiconductor material.
- 5. Metallic screen
- Screen of copper wires.
- 6. Separator
- Polyester tape completely covering the screen to facilitate the stripping of the outer sheath.
- 7. External sheath
- PVC, red or black colour.
TECHNICAL & SALES SUPPORT
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll do our best to help.