La gama Heavy Duty® , fabricada por Top Cable, permite soterrar los cables de aluminio…
TOPSOLAR PV LSZH AL 1500V HEAVY DUTY, the “all-terrain” aluminium cable
The TOPSOLAR PV LSZH AL 1500V Heavy Duty range, manufactured by Top Cable, allows aluminium cables to be directly buried without the need for external material supply.
This cable is recommended as a power supply for connections between the stringbox and the PV inverters in ground-mounted parks or on large roofs. These are its main features:
Design of the TOPSOLAR® PV LSZH AL 1500V HEAVY DUTY
The TOPSOLAR PV LSZH AL 1500V HEAVY DUTY cable has been designed with a class 2 aluminium conductor, according to UNE-EN 30228 and IEC 60228. Its insulation is cross-linked polyethylene XLPE type. The sheath of this cable is black PVC, with a high resistance to ultraviolet rays (UV).
Advantages of the HEAVY DUTY “all-terrain” cable
- Resistance to shocks and friction during installation: thanks to the special sheath compounds. The results of the impact and abrasion tests to which this cable is subjected in the laboratory guarantee its excellent results.
- UV protection according to EN 50618. 95% of the cable length is directly buried, but the connection to the string box/string inverter/CT requires an external cable outlet.
- AD8 water resistance. Improved material properties result in AD8 water resistance. With a round outer jacket IP65 can be easily achieved at the connections.
- Rated voltage 1.8/3 (3.6) kV AC according to IEC 60502-1.
Advantages of the HEAVY DUTY “all-terrain” cable in installation
The main advantages of Heavy Duty® cables in installation are:
- Easier and smaller trench: no sand or external backfill is required.
- Safer work: less machinery is used and consequently less dust is generated in suspension during trenching.
- Quicker installation: simplifies construction and burial work.
You can find the complete cable data sheet here.
Top Cable has a wide range of solar wiring. Do not hesitate to consult our catalogue and find any cable you need:
Download the Top Cable Solar catalogue here.