The TopFlex H05V-K and H07V-K is especially suitable for domestic electrical installations. They can also be used for wiring…
Toxfree® H05Z-K & H07Z-K: the 90°C halogen-free cable
Thanks to its material design, the Toxfree® H05Z-K & H07Z-K cable is an ultra-flexible and easy-to-handle cable, which guarantees maximum electrical performance and ability in the most demanding switchboards.
Halogen-free rubber insulation allows a maximum conductor temperature of 90°C (compared to 70°C for PVC insulated cables).
H05Z-K & H07Z-K, an ultra-flexible cable designed for the most demanding switchboards.
It is a Low Voltage cable, 450/750V, designed under EN 50525-3-41 reference standard. It complies with AENOR / HAR / CE / RoHS certifications, and its CPR classification is Dca-s1b, d1, a1..
The cable was designed using a class 5 copper conductor (flexible) and halogen-free rubber insulation (LSZH).
The standardised identification of the insulated conductors is as follows:
- Blue RAL 5015
- Brown RAL 8003
- Black RAL 9005
- Red RAL 3000
- Yellow/Green RAL 6018/1021
- Grey RAL 7000
Other colours available on request.
- Maximum operating temperature: 90ºC.
- Maximum short-circuit temp.: 250ºC (maximum 5 s).
- Minimum service temp.: -40ºC (static with protection).
- Flame retardant according to EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
- Halogen-free according to EN 60754-1 and IEC 60754-1.
- Low smoke emission according to EN 61034 and IEC 61034.
- Light transmittance > 60%.
- Low emission of corrosive gases according to UNE-EN 60754-2 and IEC 60754-2.
- CPR reaction to fire: Dca-s1b, d1, a1, according to EN 50575.
- Bending radius: 5 x outer diameter.
- Resistance to chemical attack: acceptable.
Presence of water
- AD3 sprays.
- Marking: metre by metre (from 10mm2 upwards).
- In conduit
Download the H05Z-K & H07Z-K cable data sheet here.
In addition to H05Z-K & H07Z-K, Top Cable has a wide range of electrical wiring. Do not hesitate to consult our catalogue and find any cable you need:
Download the Top Cable catalogue here.