El conductor de cobre estañado y los compuestos especiales resistentes a los rayos UV hacen…
The tinned copper and the special UV resistant compounds makes the cable resistant against corrosion and UV rays degradation.
Toxfree® ZH Outdoor H07Z1-K is a LSHF safety cable specially engineered for earthing connections in outdoor installations.
- Conductor: Electrolytic tinned copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- Insulation: UV resistant extra sliding low smoke halogen free (LSHF) polyolefin insulation.
- Conductor identification: Yellow/Green.
- LOW VOLTAGE 450/750 V
- Standard: UNE-EN 50525-3-31 / UNE 211002
- Approvals: AENOR / HAR / CE / RoHS
- CPR Construction Products Regulation: B2ca s1a, d1, a1
- Maximum service temperature: 70ºC
- Maximum short-circuit temperature: 160ºC (max. 5 s).
- Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations).
- Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
- Fire non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-3 and IEC 60332-3.
- LSHF (Low Smoke Halogen Free) based on UNE-EN 60754-1 and IEC 60754-1.
- Low smoke emission based on UNE-EN 61034 and IEC 61034: Light transmittance > 60%
- Low corrosive gases emission based on UNE-EN 60754-2 and IEC 60754-2.
- Reaction to fire CPR: B2ca s1a, d1, a1 , according to EN 50575.
- Mechanical performance: Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
- Chemical performance: Chemical & Oil resistance: Acceptable.
- Water performance: Water resistance: AD3 Sprays.
- Other : Meter by meter marking. (from 10mm2 onwards)
- Installation conditions: In conduit.
- Packaging: High-resistant boxes and drums.
More information and cable specification and Declaration of performance (DoP) here.