Types of Electrical home Wiring Cables Through different electric cables types, the electric current is…
The tinned copper and the special UV resistant compounds makes the cable resistant against corrosion and UV rays degradation.
Toxfree® ZH Outdoor H07Z1-K is a LSHF safety cable specially engineered for earthing connections in outdoor installations.
- Conductor: Electrolytic tinned copper, class 5 (flexible), based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
- Insulation: UV resistant extra sliding low smoke halogen free (LSHF) polyolefin insulation.
- Conductor identification: Yellow/Green.
- LOW VOLTAGE 450/750 V
- Standard: UNE-EN 50525-3-31 / UNE 211002
- Approvals: AENOR / HAR / CE / RoHS
- CPR Construction Products Regulation: B2ca s1a, d1, a1
- Maximum service temperature: 70ºC
- Maximum short-circuit temperature: 160ºC (max. 5 s).
- Minimum service temperature: -40ºC (fixed and protected installations).
- Flame non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-1 and IEC 60332-1.
- Fire non-propagation based on UNE-EN 60332-3 and IEC 60332-3.
- LSHF (Low Smoke Halogen Free) based on UNE-EN 60754-1 and IEC 60754-1.
- Low smoke emission based on UNE-EN 61034 and IEC 61034: Light transmittance > 60%
- Low corrosive gases emission based on UNE-EN 60754-2 and IEC 60754-2.
- Reaction to fire CPR: B2ca s1a, d1, a1 , according to EN 50575.
- Mechanical performance: Minimum bending radius: x5 cable diameter.
- Chemical performance: Chemical & Oil resistance: Acceptable.
- Water performance: Water resistance: AD3 Sprays.
- Other : Meter by meter marking. (from 10mm2 onwards)
- Installation conditions: In conduit.
- Packaging: High-resistant boxes and drums.
More information and cable specification and Declaration of performance (DoP) here.